Friday, March 24 at Blue Lake Casino’s Sapphire Palace, the McKinleyville Chamber of Commerce hosted the Member’s Choice Awards annual dinner.
The Azalea Award is also presented to community members who serve the community. This award is chosen by the past Azalea Award Recipients.
This year the Azalea Award was presented to Courtney and Weston Kime who will also serve as the grand marshals in the Pony Express Days Parade in June.
This years award winners were:
• New Business of the Year: Eureka Natural Foods
• Small Business of the Year: McKinleyville Glass
• Business of the Year: Miller Farms Nursery
• Home Based Business of the Year: Orchids for the People
• Non Profit of the Year: Arcata Fire District
• Best Customer Service: Coast Central Credit Union