Joli Einem, Trinidad Art Night organizer and Westhaven Center for the Arts Acting Director, announces venues for the Saturday, June 25 from 6 to 9 p.m., Trinidad Art Night.
Here’s the lineup:
• Trinidad Art Night will feature Absynthe (Indie Grass), at Saunders Plaza East. Venues through town will feature a variety of art and music; activities include a skate park, games and face painting.
• At the end of the evening, Westhaven Center for the Arts presents a blues event from 8-10 p.m. with Jenni and David and the Sweet Soul Band. Dance floor/refreshments available. Masks strongly recommended. For information, call (707) 834-2479. Hosted by Westhaven Center for the Arts and Community Arts Trinidad. See more at trinidadarts.com. This venue has a suggested admission of $5 to $20 sliding scale. All other art and music venues are free of charge.
• Headies Pizza & Pour, 359 Main St. Exhibit: Photography by Michael Armas
• The Lighthouse Grill, 355 Main St. Susan Mayclin Stephenson, Trinidad Artist and Author; Oil on Canvas, Prints and Notecards. Also Prints, and Note Cards, by Jeff Stanley.
• Moonstone Crossing Winery, 529 Trinity St. Featuring paintings by Barbara Caldwell.
•Saunders Plaza East, Music by Absynth, (Indie Grass). Face Painting by Jade Bamboo.
• Trinidad Art Center, 426 Trinity St. Exhibit; Westhaven Center for the Arts presents Kathy Reid’s Wheat Weaving and continues the retrospective of paintings by Ann Anderson: “Forty Years of Watercolor.” Music: Guitar Playing by Bruce Taylor
• Trinidad Art Gallery, 490 Trinity St. Featuring: Elaine Y Shore, ceramicist; and Alan Liles, photographer. Music: JD Jeffries, guitar on mixed classics and originals with a flare and Howdy Emerson, harp. Contact trinidadgallery@ gmail.com for details. • Trinidad School parking lot, 300 Trinity St. Skate park and Boffer ring (Styrofoam sword play)
• Trinidad Eatery, 607 Parker Road. Featuring: Photographer Jeff Schwartz; metal and photographic paper. Also local artisan jewelry and crafts.
• Trinidad Museum, 400 Janis Court. Enjoy “Notable Trinidad Sculptors: Groth & Gilkerson” and five rooms of curated exhibits on Trinidad history.
• Trinidad Town Hall, 409 Trinity St. 6 to 10 pm By invitation of the Trinidad Civic Club, artist Matt Dodge will be displaying a sampling of works. This one-night-only exhibition will showcase a festive selection of his unique “Sculpted Photographs.” Rabia O’Loren will offer Strawberry Pie, Carrot Cake, Mexican Wedding Cakes (cookies) and Bruschetta for sale, raising money for Ukraine. Westhaven Center for the Arts presents blues with Jenni and David and the Sweet Soul Band. at 8 p.m. Dance floor/refreshments available. ($5 to $20 sliding scale).
Trinidad Art Night continues every last Saturday of the month through September. To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Patti at baycity@